Commissioning Agent or Authority – Data Center Lead
Commissioning Agent – Silicon Valley or San Francisco, California
The Glumac Commissioning Team is a dedicated team of professionals focused exclusively on providing the highest quality commissioning services. We work with our clients from design to move-in and beyond, bringing together the owner, design team, contractors, and building operators to support and achieve the project goals.
We have one of the largest commissioning teams on the West Coast and provide commissioning services nationally and internationally. We are always looking for the best and brightest in in the industry.
We currently have an opening for a Data Center Commissioning Lead with the following qualifications.
Commissioning Agent or Authority
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in engineering or equivalent field or industry experience.
- PE, LEED AP, CxA certification is a plus.
- Knowledge in Cx Alloy commissioning or similar software.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, excel).
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge in Deltek Vision or similar PM software preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills required.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- 10-15+ years Data Center Electrical Commissioning Experience
- Field experience required, must have onsite presence.
- Desired commissioning experience with medium- and low-voltage power, emergency power, fire alarm, mission critical power, low-power, and building-wide “loss of power response” testing.
- Technical knowledge of Electrical system design, testing, and operations
- Data Center Operations Knowledge is a plus.
- Project Management Experience a plus.
- Responsible for the Communication necessary with all parties to ensure a successful project.
- Responsible for direct and regular interaction with the Client.
- Have a solid understanding of the scope of the work to be performed.
- Coordination and management of the Team and any others involved in the project.
- Ensure the Team has the necessary tools and receives regular and timely information to produce a successful project.
- Main point of contact for the Project.
- Responsible for delivering an end project that satisfies the Client.
- Work directly with the Manager in Charge throughout the project to ensure the success of the project.
- Marketing or BD experience a plus.
- Technical knowledge of MEP system design and operation, strong controls and instrumentation background is a plus.
- Proficiency in client facing/client relationship/client management skills.
- Ability to climb ladders/stairs and to lift and carry loads in excess of 20 lbs. Able to be on a job site for extended periods of time (8-10 hours). This position will require travel as needed. Vehicle transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Competitive salary along with a rich and comprehensive benefits package.
- 401k with an annual matching contribution.
- Base of 3+ weeks of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO).
- 8 days of regular holidays.
- FSA, EAP, Health Advocate and other employee focused health benefit options with Wellness.
- Generous Paid Referral Bonus Program.
- Discretionary Annual Merit Bonus.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows eligible employees to purchase shares at a discounted rate.
Glumac provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glumac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.