Commissioning Agent or Authority – Contract
Commissioning Agent or Authority – Contract – Shanghai, China
The Glumac Commissioning Team is a dedicated team of professionals focused exclusively on providing the highest quality commissioning services. We work with our clients from design to move-in and beyond, bringing together the owner, design team, contractors, and building operators to support and achieve the project goals.
We have one of the largest commissioning teams on the West Coast and provide commissioning services nationally and internationally. We are always looking for the best and brightest in in the industry.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in engineering or related field or related industry experience.
- PE license, Commissioning or TAB certification is a plus.
- 10 years + Commissioning experience
- Hospital experience preferable.
- Experience should be mechanical and/or controls focused
- Project management expertise, including scheduling, budgeting and resource planning
- Marketing or Business Development experience a plus.
- Knowledge in Cx Alloy commissioning or similar software a plus
- Technical knowledge of MEP system design and operation
- Strong controls and instrumentation background a plus
- Proficiency in client facing/client relationship/client management skills, and effective written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge in Deltek Vision or similar PM software preferred
- Vehicle transportation, with valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Ability to climb ladders/stairs and to lift and carry loads in excess of 20 lbs. Able to be on a job site for extended periods of time (8-10 hours).
- This position will require travel as needed.
Glumac provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glumac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.