Commissioning Agent – Entry Level
Commissioning Agent – Silicon Valley or San Francisco, CA
Glumac is a leader in Sustainable Design and the WELL Building Standard. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and will bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are and will continue to be engineers for a sustainable future. Join us!
We are seeking a highly-motivated Marketing Specialist with strong visual communication, writing/editing, organizational and time-management skills. As one of an international network of marketing specialists, your primary role will be dedicated to helping win work through marketing collateral management, creation, and delivery.
Job Qualifications and Related Duties
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical engineering, related field or equivalent industry experience
- EIT, LEED, Commissioning or TAB certification a plus.
- Knowledge of Cx Alloy or similar cloud based commissioning software.
- MS Office.
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Deltek Vision or similar project management software a plus.
- 0-5 years of related industry and Cx experience.
- Experience with mechanical and controls systems in buildings, electrical a plus.
- Technical knowledge of MEP system design and operations.
- Desire experience with medium and low voltage power, emergency power, fire alarm, mission critical power, low power, building wide loss of power response testing.
- Technical knowledge of electrical system design, testing and operations.
- Direct Client Interaction.
- Ability to climb ladders, stairs and lift and carry loads in excess of 20 lbs.
- Able to be on a job site for extended periods of time. (8+ hours)
- Some travel as needed.
- Reliable transportation along with a valid license and insurance.
- Competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package
- 401k with an annual matching contribution.
- Base of 3+ weeks of PTO – accrued Paid Time Off.
- 8 days of regular holidays
- FSA, EAP, Health Advocate and other employee focused health benefit options with Wellness.
- Discretionary annual merit bonus.
- Generous Referral Bonus Program.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows eligible employees to purchase shares at a discounted rate.
Glumac provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glumac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.