Commissioning Authority Project Manager
Commissioning Authority Project Manager – San Diego, California
Our San Diego office is looking for a team leader as part of our expanding SoCal commissioning group. Commissioning team leaders may have one or more commissioning agents / technicians / project managers reporting to them. The right candidate will foster new relationships with local clients as well as manage current clients and/or projects with the assistance of our group commissioning coordinator, local or remote commissioning staff, and marketing staff. High potential for growth and advancement.
The Glumac Commissioning Team is a dedicated team of professionals focused exclusively on providing the highest quality commissioning services. Currently we have 24 full time commissioning staff working on world-class projects including LEED Cx, Title 24 Cx, retro-commissioning, energy studies, measurement and verification, ongoing commissioning, etc. We work with our clients from design to move-in and beyond, bringing together the owner, design team, contractors, and building operators to support and achieve the project goals.
We have one of the largest and most experienced commissioning teams on the West Coast and provide commissioning services nationally and internationally with a focus on green buildings, the environment, and sustainability.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in engineering or related field or related industry experience
- PE license, Commissioning, Energy Management, or TAB certifications desired
- 5-10+ years of related industry experience desired, including 3+ years commissioning experience
- Project management expertise, including scheduling, budgeting and resource planning
- Experience developing proposals a plus
- Proficiency in client facing/client relationship/client management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Reliable vehicle transportation
- Experience with commissioning software or ongoing commissioning tools a plus
- Excellent salary and sign-on bonus
- Rich and comprehensive benefits package
- Attractive 401k and stock plan
- Base of 3+ weeks of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 8 days of regular holidays
- FSA, EAP, Health Advocate and other employee focused health benefit options
- Wellness bucks paid to employees may be used toward gym membership, etc
- Generous Paid Referral Bonus Program
- Discretionary Annual Merit Bonus
- Flexibility to work from home to balance work & commute
- Company credit card
- Surface pro tablet and iphone
Glumac provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glumac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.