Marketing Specialist – Sacramento, CA
Glumac is a leader in Sustainable Design and the WELL Building Standard. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and will bring new creative innovations to pursuing projects. If you also embrace these qualities and want to work with a diverse team of equally passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are and will continue to be engineers for a sustainable future. Join us!
We are seeking a highly-motivated Marketing Specialist with an eye for detail, who possesses strong writing and critical editing skills necessary for producing high-quality pursuit collateral. Organizational and time-management skills are also necessary. As one of an international network of marketing specialists, your primary role will be dedicated to helping win work through marketing collateral management, creation, and delivery in a fast-paced environment.
Reports to Regional Marketing Manager.
Job Qualifications and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Graphics, or a combination of education and/or 2-5 years of experience in an office environment and/or marketing professional services, preferably within AEC industry.
- A reputation for great attention to detail.
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel are essential) and the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign is essential; Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus).
- The ability to synthesize technical engineering detail into compelling marketing material.
- Experience with CRM software – Deltek Vision a plus.
- Passion for helping create a sustainable future.
- Customer-service driven, excellent interpersonal skills, business savvy.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Ability to deliver under fast-paced deadlines while graciously and adaptively shifting priorities as necessary.
- Ability to coordinate and support cross-geographic teams in a collaborative, positive, and proactive manner.
- Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients.
- Develop and coordinate proposal content per client requests ensuring a timely delivery.
- Provide assistance with visual aids and handouts for interview process.
- Uphold Glumac’s brand styles and standards.
- Assist in capturing/tracking accurate information in Deltek Vision software and Marketing Network Files.
- Support updates to marketing collateral such as resumes, project sheets, SOQs, etc.
- Coordinate with internal staff across offices, working as a team.
- Perform additional support and/or administrative tasks, as required.
- Assist corporate communication initiatives, including writing and editing content for website, social media, PR, and proposal materials.
- Assist with external communications, such as award submittals, promotion, or new hire announcements.
- Participate in networking events and industry associations strongly encouraged and supported
- Competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package
- 401k with an annual matching contribution.
- Base of 3+ weeks of PTO – accrued Paid Time Off.
- 8 days of regular holidays
- FSA, EAP, Health Advocate and other employee focused health benefit options with Wellness.
- Discretionary annual merit bonus.
- Generous Referral Bonus Program.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows eligible employees to purchase shares at a discounted rate.
Glumac provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glumac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.