Document Control Analyst
Glumac is a leader in Sustainable Building Design. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and will bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are engineers for a sustainable future. Join us!
While working to achieve client objectives, will ensure all activities and operations are performed in a safe and deliberate manner; will maintain required safety, security and operational training; assure procedural and regulatory compliance; and make safety and security an integral part of every task; including taking the necessary steps to stop work if continuing the job is unsafe or compromises security.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing/maintaining the project document control system
- Support technical staff with loading/ retrieving to/ from existing site data management systems, including:
- BIM 360
- Quick Base
- Blue Beam
- Microsoft Teams
- Conduct needs assessments to identify document management requirements of departments or end users
- Consult with end users and assist with accessing electronic content
- Assist in determining document management policies to facilitate efficient, legal, and secure access to electronic content
- Implement electronic document processing, retrieval, and distribution systems in collaboration with other information technology specialists
- Administer document and system access rights and revision control to ensure security of system and integrity of master documents
- Develop or configure document management system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles, and document workflow procedures
- Complies with all health & safety policies and practices
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent; however, a combination of education and relevant experience wherein the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the position’s duties and responsibilities have been adequately demonstrated is acceptable
- Ability to perform duties and tasks that are varied and complex
- Ability to serve as a resource to others in the resolution of problems and issues
- Level of language skills, mathematical skills, communication skills, reasoning ability and computer skills necessary to perform essential functions of the job
- Ability to work in a team-oriented project environment
- Competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package.
- 401k with an annual matching contribution.
- Base of 3+ weeks of PTO (Accrued Paid Time Off).
- 8 days of regular holidays.
- FSA, EAP, Health Advocate and other employee focused health benefit options with Wellness.
- Discretionary Annual Merit Bonus.
- Generous Referral Bonus Program.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows eligible employees to purchase shares at a discounted rate.
Glumac provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glumac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.