Electrical Engineer – All Levels
Glumac is a leader in Sustainable Design and the WELL Building Standard. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
To that end, we bring an approach that values simplicity and passive design. This means incorporating energy-efficient and sustainable building technologies into our projects. Water-side economization, air-side economization, indirect/direct evaporative cooling, geothermal cooling, medium voltage to servers, flywheel UPS technologies, efficient transformers.
Mechanically and electrically, we are thought leaders. We work with equipment manufactures to innovate systems that don’t yet exist; we work with them to improve existing equipment offerings. We remain at the forefront of designing innovative data centers. We use design concepts that greatly minimize electrical system losses and maximize an environment’s ability to provide free cooling. We provide sustainable design alternatives for water efficiency, energy efficiency and construction techniques and materials that help to minimize impact on the environment.
To do this, we look for genuinely passionate people who can thrive in a collaborative environment, care deeply about sustainability and are not afraid of bringing new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply. We are engineers for a sustainable future. Come join us!
We are currently seeking MEP Electrical Engineers for multiple locations. Duties and role will vary depending on level of experience.
Whether you are a PE, EIT, or a Designer and have a proven track record, we will do what we can to welcome you aboard!
EXPERIENCE NEEDED – DEPENDING ON LEVEL
- Knowledge and proficient experience in AutoCAD and REVIT design software.
- Load Calculations with industry software such as Trace Trance or Excel.
- Experience working within a design team
- Design experience in a wide range of project types.
- Project Management Experience
- Client Management Experience
- Proposal writing
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related field
- Previous work experience with a consulting engineering or A/E firm as a Electrical Engineer.
- This position requires a current Professional Engineer (PE) license, Engineer-in-training (EIT) or experience in MEP design.
- LEED Accreditation is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 100% company paid employee PPO medical, dental and vision for employee only coverage.
- 401k with an annual matching contribution.
- Base of 3+ weeks of PTO – Paid Time Off accrued annually.
- 8 days of regular holidays
- FSA, EAP, Health Advocate and other employee focused health benefit options with Wellness.
- Generous paid referral bonus program.
- Discretionary annual merit bonus.
Glumac provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glumac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.