Energy Analyst / Engineer
Energy Analyst / Engineer
Location – Needs Based
Glumac is a leader in Sustainable Design and the WELL Building Standard. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and will bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are and will continue to be engineers for a sustainable future. Join us!
- Provide energy modeling for new construction and existing buildings
- Provide energy trend data analysis for systems, buildings and campuses
- Support building energy auditing and retro-commissioning services
- Consult building owners and architect on sustainable design and operational strategies
- Perform site investigations, energy savings calculations, develop cost estimates and written descriptions of energy conservation measures in support of design build energy cost savings proposals and technical audits
- Provide planning or analysis for repairs, upgrades or replacements of building systems to assist each building in becoming more energy efficient.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, physics or other quantitative science (EIT, PE registration preferred)
- 0-5 years’ experience with energy consulting, building engineering and/or building science
- Knowledge of MEP systems and sustainable building design
- Energy modeling experience preferred (IES, EnergyPlus, eQuest, CBECC-com, etc.)
- LEED AP or equivalent certifications preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience presenting technical/analytical information in a clear and concise manner
Preferred Qualifications (Not Required)
- Programing and data analytics experience (Python, R, SQL, VBA, etc.)
- Business analytics and dashboarding experience (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with predictive data analytics and machine learning algorithms
- Competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package
- 401k with an annual matching contribution.
- Base of 3+ weeks of PTO – accrued Paid Time Off.
- 8 days of regular holidays
- FSA, EAP, Health Advocate and other employee focused health benefit options with Wellness.
- Discretionary annual merit bonus.
- Generous Referral Bonus Program.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows eligible employees to purchase shares at a discounted rate.
Glumac provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glumac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.