Energy Analyst / Engineer
Energy Analyst / Energy Engineer
Location – Needs Based
Glumac is a leader in Sustainable Design and the WELL Building Standard. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and will bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are and will continue to be engineers for a sustainable future. Join us!
- Perform site investigations, performing energy savings calculations, developing cost estimates and written descriptions of energy conservation measures in support of design build energy cost savings proposals and technical audits.
- Provide planning or analysis for repairs, upgrades or replacements of building systems to assist each building in becoming more energy efficient.
- Sustainable Design and Operations experience
- Energy Modeling and Simulation experience
- High Performance Building Design experience
- Building Audit and Commissioning/Retro-Commissioning Services
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, physics or other quantitative science EIT, PE registration preferred
- 0-5 years’ experience and knowledge of building science and energy modeling for both new construction and existing facilities
- Knowledge of MEP systems and design
- LEED AP or equivalent certifications preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package
- 401k with an annual matching contribution.
- Base of 3+ weeks of PTO – accrued Paid Time Off.
- 8 days of regular holidays
- FSA, EAP, Health Advocate and other employee focused health benefit options with Wellness.
- Discretionary annual merit bonus.
- Generous Referral Bonus Program.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows eligible employees to purchase shares at a discounted rate.
Glumac provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glumac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.