Executive Assistant to President
Executive Assistant to President – Portland, OR
Glumac is a leader in Sustainable Design and the WELL Building Standard. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and will bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are and will continue to be engineers for a sustainable future. Join us!
Enhances executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Maintains business expense reports and other personal expenses.
- Update and record all documentation for P.E. Licenses.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Searches Social Media Sites, representing President, with the purpose of recruiting and researching.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures Executive information by sorting and storing relevant data on servers.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing Social Media networks; participating in professional societies for the purpose of supporting Executives recruiting or business development efforts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Taking initiative with scheduling, messaging etc. to keep Executive abreast of recent company matters.
- Attend regular meetings
- Some travel
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Business or related field preferred or equivalent industry experience.
- Highest level of confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Writing, Reporting, Scheduling, Social Media/Internet Research, Microsoft Office, Organization, Time Management, Presentation, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication
- 6 plus years in office environment with executive administrative responsibilities.
- Prefer 3 or more years’ experience as a personal/executive assistant and in the AEC industry
- Competitive salary along with a rich and comprehensive benefits package.
- 401k with an annual matching contribution.
- Base of 3+ weeks of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO).
- 8 days of regular holidays.
- FSA, EAP, Health Advocate and other employee focused health benefit options with Wellness.
- Generous Paid Referral Bonus Program.
- Discretionary Annual Merit Bonus.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows eligible employees to purchase shares at a discounted rate.
Glumac provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glumac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.