Our internship program is designed to help you bridge the gap between formal education and the workplace. The program comprises a range of core competencies and recommended training and we work with you to develop a plan, outlining your goals and required actions, and provide training that will introduce you to the world of design engineering. Along with local site visits, technical seminars, and internal and external training, Glumac connects you with team members to source knowledge and experience, which creates an invaluable network that helps you learn, grow, and develop your professional skills.
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and will bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are and will continue to be engineers for a sustainable future. Join us!
Open positions vary for each location. See locations below.
- Create engineering drawings using REVIT and AutoCAD software.
- Work closely with engineers during design phase of a project to understand scope of the project information to determine design data needs and guidelines for the project.
- Provide limited design on documents and detail design documents with input from engineers.
- Perform load calculations.
- Make corrections and produce final documents for engineers review.
- Check for integration of sections and coordination of disciplines.
- Work with engineers to resolve document coordination and production problems.
- Deploy team oriented problem solving.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Seeking a bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
- 0-2 years’ experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn, and a desire to work in a dynamic deadline drive environment.
- Quality and productivity in execution of duties and responsibilities as outlined above.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, understanding of Social Media.
Glumac provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glumac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.