Managing Director – Las Vegas, Nevada
Glumac is a leader in Sustainable Design and the WELL Building Standard. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and will bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are and will continue to be engineers for a sustainable future. Join us!
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering is required.
- Followed by 15+ years of previous experience within the AEC industry with a consulting engineering or A/E firm.
- Responsible for office financials.
- Oversight over and may be Engineer of Record.
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Nevada
- Mechanical Engineering candidates must have a solid understanding of HVAC designs and commercial systems with applications in a variety of projects to include but not limited to: commercial, health care, higher education, mission critical, and central utility plant experience.
- 15-20 years plus proven leadership experience and managerial experience are a must.
- Provide leadership to Project Managers and Department leads
- Leads assigned project teams as they perform their tasks and participating in budgeting, scheduling, and staff management.
- Lead marketing and business development efforts of new and existing clientele.
- Must be able to generate revenues in line with office goals.
- Participate in activities and organizations related to our industry outside of daily business routine, developing peer relationships, technical growth, and business contacts.
- LEED certification a plus.
- WELL certification a plus.
- Competitive salary along with a rich and comprehensive benefits package.
- 401k with an annual matching contribution.
- Base of 3+ weeks of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO).
- 8 days of regular holidays.
- FSA, EAP, Health Advocate and other employee focused health benefit options with Wellness.
- Generous Paid Referral Bonus Program.
- Discretionary Annual Merit Bonus.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows eligible employees to purchase shares at a discounted rate.
Glumac provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glumac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.