Glumac is a leader in sustainable design. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work™.”
To that end, we bring an approach that values simplicity and passive design. This means incorporating energy-efficient and sustainable building technologies into our projects, such as radiant heating and cooling, daylight and rainwater harvesting, and renewable energy systems.
To do this, we look for genuinely passionate people who can thrive in a collaborative environment, care deeply about sustainability and are not afraid of bringing new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
“We are engineers for a sustainable future. Come join us!”
Whether you are an EIT or Designer and have a proven track record, we will do what we can to welcome you aboard!
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent industry experience with 0 – 4 years’ experience in building design engineering using AutoCAD and REVIT software.
- Use Revit MEP and AutoCAD MEP for mechanical system design and documentation.
- Use AutoCAD for 2D drawing creation and design.
- Create and own the mechanical layout for projects in 3D.
- Work from Engineer’s markups and sketches under minimum supervision.
- Supports project requirements including basis-of design narratives, opinions-of-probable-costs estimates, drawing documentation, systems design and technical specifications.
- Researches, prepares, and presents coordinated design options.
- Reviews drawings and researches code issues to comply with city, state, and county regulations.
- Ensure outputs meet the required standards and meet agreed deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proficiency in REVIT and Building and Mechanical Codes and Standards, client facing/client relationship/client management skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong engineering background and understanding of systems application in building and facilities.
- Certified Engineer-in-Training (EIT) a plus.
TAKE A LOOK AT SOME BENEFITS.
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including 100% company paid PPO medical, dental and vision for employee only coverage.
- 401k with 25% company match up to $2,000 annually.
- 3+ weeks of PTO (Paid Time Off) accrued per pay period.
- Eight (8) days of regular holidays
- Discretionary time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- FSA, EAP, Health Advocate and other employee focused health benefit options with Wellness.
- Paid referral bonuses.
- Discretionary annual merit bonus.
Glumac is an equal opportunity employer (AAP/EEO). Glumac does not discriminate in employment because race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, religious dress or any other category protected by law. If you can perform the job at a high level, then we want you.