Mechanical Engineer – Project Manager
Mechanical Engineer – Project Manager – Shanghai, China
Glumac is a leader in Sustainable Design and the WELL Building Standard. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and will bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are and will continue to be engineers for a sustainable future. Join us!
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field is required.
- 5-10 years’ MEP consulting engineering or A/E firm as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Professional Engineer License (PE)
- LEED Accreditation is a plus.
- WELL Certification a plus.
- Perform complex mechanical building design and possess the ability to perform that design in REVIT and AutoCAD software.
- Strong engineering background and understanding of HVAC systems application in buildings and facilities.
- Perform load calculations with industry software (ex. Trace Trane) and Microsoft Excel or other related software.
- Manage and execute assignments and assume ownership as the Mechanical Engineer on projects.
- Provide support and/or understanding of project management in large and complex projects
- Experience should be in a variety of projects such as, but not limited to, healthcare, data centers, mixed developments and institutional/university projects.
- Experience must include using software (such as AutoCAD and MS Office) to perform complex calculations, proficiency in Building and Mechanical Codes and Standards, client facing/client relationship/client management skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Embrace sustainable design through a Team approach.
- Collaborate with other internal and external disciplines to ensure proper building design
- Collaborate with Clients to ensure proper building design.
Glumac is an equal opportunity employer (AAP/EEO). Glumac does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, religious dress or any other category protected by law.