Mechanical Engineer – All Levels
Glumac is a leader in Sustainable Design and the WELL Building Standard. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and will bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are and will continue to be engineers for a sustainable future. Join us!
EXPERIENCE NEEDED – DEPENDING ON LEVEL
- Knowledge and proficient experience in AutoCAD and REVIT design software.
- Load Calculations with industry software (Trace Trane) or excel.
- Experience working within a MEP design team.
- Design experience in a wide range of project types. The more the better.
- Project Management Experience.
- Client Management Experience.
- Proposal writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field.
- Previous work experience with a consulting engineering or A/E firm as a Mechanical Engineer.
- This position requires a current Professional Engineer (PE) license, Engineer-in-training (EIT) or experience in MEP design.
- LEED is a plus.
- WELL is a plus.
- Competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package
- 401k with an annual matching contribution.
- Base of 3+ weeks of PTO – accrued Paid Time Off.
- 8 days of regular holidays
- FSA, EAP, Health Advocate and other employee focused health benefit options with Wellness.
- Discretionary annual merit bonus.
- Generous Referral Bonus Program.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows eligible employees to purchase shares at a discounted rate.
Glumac provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glumac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.