MEP Inspector – Contractor
MEP Inspector – Contractor – Los Angeles, California
Glumac is a leader in Sustainable Design and the WELL Building Standard. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and will bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are and will continue to be engineers for a sustainable future. Join us!
- Scheduling of subcontractors
- Managing daily job site activity
- Managing the project schedule
- Coordinating with the local municipality and authority having jurisdiction
- Tracking plan/project changes
- Implementing all safety/OSHA requirements to maintain a safe and productive job site
- Conduct regular site visits
- 7+ years’ experience
- DSA or OSHPD license a must
- OSHPD hospital project experience, or
- DSA K-12 project experience
- Experience must be in Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP)
Glumac is an equal opportunity employer (AAP/EEO). Glumac does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, religious dress or any other category protected by law.