Plumbing Engineer or Designer
Plumbing Engineer or Designer – San Francisco, California
Glumac is a leader in Sustainable Design and the WELL Building Standard. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and will bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are and will continue to be engineers for a sustainable future. Join us!
- Manage and execute all matters in the plumbing design and assume ownership on projects as a Plumbing Designer.
- Strong design background and understanding of systems and applications in buildings and facilities, including coordination with other disciplines – mechanical, electrical, civil, structural and architectural.
- Proficiency in understanding building codes and standards.
- Client facing/client relationship/client management skills, and design experience including fire protection, fuel oil, and TI spaces preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, time management required.
- 3-10 years of MEP industry plumbing design experience required.
- 3+ year will have increased roles and responsibilities.
- 3+ years of REVIT and AutoCAD design software experience.
- EIT or PE a plus.
- LEED accreditation a plus.
- CPD certification a plus.
- Competitive salary along with a rich and comprehensive benefits package.
- 401k with an annual matching contribution.
- Base of 3+ weeks of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO).
- 8 days of regular holidays.
- FSA, EAP, Health Advocate and other employee focused health benefit options with Wellness.
- Generous Paid Referral Bonus Program.
- Discretionary Annual Merit Bonus.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows eligible employees to purchase shares at a discounted rate.
Glumac provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glumac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.