Project Manager – Hillsboro, OR
- Solid understanding in microelectronics, clean room design, process system design, advance technology, micro contamination, etc.
- Lead face to face and other technical communication with clients on MEP topics.
- May prioritize engineering project team labor to meet multiple moving deadlines and track project budgets.
- May review MEP systems designed by others, interface with code officials and contractors, working with architects and other clients.
- Lead assigned project teams as they perform their tasks and participating in budgeting, scheduling, and staff management.
- 10+ years related experience – Experience in Microelectronics a must.
- Must be able to work in Hillsboro Client Site office up to 3-5 days a week and the Portland office as secondary.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as mechanical, electrical, chemical, or similar.
- Project Management experience a must.
- Experienced Project Manager to understand Client’s desired outcome as it relates to budget and timing and drive designs communicating those deliverables within the team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience maintaining successful client relationships.
- Excellent planning and organization skills with ability to lead multiple-discipline project teams.
- Significant sustainable design experience strongly desired.
- LEED AP BD+C accreditation is highly desired.
Glumac provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glumac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.