REVIT / AutoCAD Tech
REVIT / AutoCAD Tech – Seattle, Washington
Glumac is a leader in Sustainable Design and the WELL Building Standard. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and will bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are and will continue to be engineers for a sustainable future. Join us!
- Ability to assist in the preparation of engineering drawings and details in AutoCAD and REVIT design software for mechanical, electrical and plumbing.
- Collaborate with project team members.
- Work from mark-ups from the engineering staff.
- Work within project deadlines.
- Enter data into project files using corporate standard symbology, layering, etc.
- Back-check all work for accuracy prior to returning plots.
- Maintain BIM files using established file saving procedures.
- Inserts and modifies client backgrounds to local office standards for use by engineers.
- Develops MEP sets of design drawings based on standards and/or engineer/architect’s layout.
- Responsible for the compatibility of all discipline’s BIM drawings for consistency of graphics, sheet layouts, scales, sheet numbers, title blocks, etc. to assure that the drawing set produced looks consistent office to office across Glumac.
- Works with the Project Engineer/Manager to establish and maintain consistent graphic standards on individual assigned projects.
- This includes the interdisciplinary consistency between mechanical, plumbing, fire protection, electrical, telecommunications, etc. Other duties as may be assigned.
- • Associate Degree and/or Certificate of Achievement in Drafting and Engineering support or equivalent industry related experience.
- • Must have solid understanding of REVIT and AutoCAD software
• Strong organizational and communication skills
- • Competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package.
• 401k with an annual matching contribution.
• Base of 3+ weeks of PTO-Paid Time Off accrued annually.
• 8 days of regular holidays
• FSA, EAP, Health Advocate and other employee focused health benefit options with Wellness.
• Generous paid referral bonus program.
• Discretionary annual merit bonus.
- • Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows eligible employees to purchase shares at a discounted rate.
Glumac provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glumac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.