- San Diego State University Huāxyacac Hall
- Chapman University Keck Center for Science and Engineering
- CSU Long Beach Clean Energy Master Plan
- Santa Barbara City College West Campus Center
- California State University Northridge Student Housing Phase 2
- California State University Stanislaus Student Union
- University of Oregon Jane Sanders Softball Stadium
- University of Washington, Seattle School of Medicine 3.2
- Harvey Mudd College Drinkward Hall Student Housing
- University of Texas Football Players Facility
- San Diego State University Engineering & Interdisciplinary Sciences Building
- Matthew Knight Arena - University of Oregon
- UCLA Hitch Suites and Commons Buildings
- Mission College Student Engagement Center
- University of Washington, Tacoma - Russell T. Joy Building
- Creekside Community High School
- Pacific Northwest College of Art
- University of Washington Bothell - Discovery Hall
- University of Oregon - Straub Hall
- California State University Northridge Sustainability Center
California State University Stanislaus Student Union
This design-build project included the removal of portions of the existing Student Union Facility and construction of new 47,500 square feet of space, as well as the conversion of the existing 24,000 sf bookstore into an event space.
The program for the project included lecture halls, theater space, offices, and food service vendor spaces.
The University is pursuing LEED Silver.
Sustainable Building Features
- Dynamic daylight via glazing type, orientation, and shading.
- Improved envelope with limited thermal short circuits.
- Operable windows and views to nature outdoors.
- Color-corrected LED lighting to maintain human circadian rhythms.
- Continuous indoor air quality monitoring for health awareness.
- Photovoltaic systems integrated with the building and/or landscape as an aesthetic feature.
- Storm water collection and/or reuse to introduce/experiment with new concepts.
Size: 47,500 square feet
Project Cost: $35,000,000
End date: est. 2020
Architect: AC Martin
Contractor: Turner Construction
Services: MEP Engineering; Technology Integration; Energy Analysis