- Kaiser Permanente La Habra Medical Office Building
- Kaiser Permanente Murrieta Mapleton Medical Office Building
- Kaiser Permanente Chino Grand Medical Office Building
- Meridian Center for Health
- Kaiser Permanente Market & Valentine Specialty Medical Office Building
- Providence Holy Cross
- Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center Emergency Department Expansion
- Providence Medical Center North Pavilion
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Kaiser Santa Rosa
- Three Rivers Hospital Outpatient Pavilion
- Providence St. Vincent M Floor Renovation
- High Desert MACC
- Kaiser Permanente Antelope Valley MOB
Kaiser Permanente Chino Grand Medical Office Building
To help address the health needs of this growing San Bernardino County community, Kaiser Permanente is constructing a new four-building health and wellness campus on an eight-acre site.
The Chino Grand Medical Office Building is one of these four buildings. At 48,000 square feet and three-stories high, this medical office building consists of a clinical lab, small imaging unit, nurse clinic, pharmacy, administrative services, and public square on the first floor; and clinic modules and provider offices on the second and third floors.
Sustainable building design features include optimized glazing, exterior shading, LED lighting, advanced lighting controls, and a high-efficiency HVAC system.
“Chino Grand Medical Offices will reflect Kaiser Permanente’s focus on their members’ needs. The new facility is designed to serve as a “Health Hub” for members and the community. The space will feel open, warm and welcoming, and will serve as a local resource for healthy living”, said Greg Christian, Senior Vice President and Area Manager for Kaiser Permanente.
The building is supported by three ancillary one-story pavilions. The ancillary buildings house Kaiser Permanente Vision Essentials and Optometry services, a cafe, and a community center.
The project is pursuing LEED Gold at a minimum.
Size: 48,000 square feet
Construction Cost: Confidential
Start/End Date: Feb 2015 / 2017
Architect: HDR Architecture, Inc.
Contractor: Whiting-Turner Contracting Co.
Owner: Kaiser Permanente
Services: MEP Engineering, Lighting Design, Energy Modeling