- San Diego State University Huāxyacac Hall
- Chapman University Keck Center for Science and Engineering
- CSU Long Beach Clean Energy Master Plan
- Santa Barbara City College West Campus Center
- California State University Northridge Student Housing Phase 2
- California State University Stanislaus Student Union
- University of Oregon Jane Sanders Softball Stadium
- University of Washington, Seattle School of Medicine 3.2
- Harvey Mudd College Drinkward Hall Student Housing
- University of Texas Football Players Facility
- San Diego State University Engineering & Interdisciplinary Sciences Building
- Matthew Knight Arena - University of Oregon
- UCLA Hitch Suites and Commons Buildings
- Mission College Student Engagement Center
- University of Washington, Tacoma - Russell T. Joy Building
- Creekside Community High School
- Pacific Northwest College of Art
- University of Washington Bothell - Discovery Hall
- University of Oregon - Straub Hall
- California State University Northridge Sustainability Center
San Diego State University Huāxyacac Hall
San Diego, California
Glumac provided MEP bridging documents, LEED energy modeling and life cycle cost analysis for SDSU’s new West Campus Housing facility, Huāxyacac Hall. This design-build project is a five-story dormitory building with an adjacent 8,125 gross square foot facility designed to feature a market, coffee shop, and community center.
The new dormitory building is approximately 171,000 square feet and capable of accommodating 850 beds. Additional amenities include: bike storage, food service, kitchen, laundry, outdoor roof terrace and lounge.
- Create a vibrant campus residential community in an area on campus that has been isolated and under served with services and amenities.
- Provide 850 freshmen beds, freeing up beds for SDSU’s Sophomore Success Program.
- Create indoor and outdoor amenity spaces for new and future housing in the community.
- Targeting LEED Silver
- Engineering-News Record California’s 2020 Regional Best Project Winner
Size: 171,000 square feet
Construction Cost: $100,000,000
Start/End Date: 2017/2019
Owner: San Diego State University
Architect: AC Martin Partners
Contractor: Clark Construction
Services: Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Energy Analysis